Pregnancy Pilates is a great way to stay fit, flexible and strong during pregnancy.
The body goes through numerous physical changes during pregnancy and it is important to do light exercise to keep the body strong and supple. It can be difficult to choose an exercise regime that is suitable throughout each trimester. As the baby grows the extra load on the spine can cause postural issues and lower back strain. If the right muscle groups are stretched and strengthened then you may be able to avoid excessive pain and discomfort throughout the pregnancy.
I created a Pilates Program that gives you a variety of strengthening exercises and stretching exercises depending on what trimester you are in. It is for beginners and is very easy to follow and safe. Below are some more benefits of doing my Pilates for Pregnancy Program.
Pregnancy Pilates benefits:
- Maintain good posture during your Pregnancy
- Exercise in the comfort of your home at your own pace
- Avoid back injuries by staying strong and flexible
- Help tone the body so you look and feel great throughout your pregnancy
- Exercise safely so that you don’t over do it!
For more information and an outline of the program click on the image below. If you have any further questions just send me a message. Cheers! Fleur